Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- See some of the 3,500 rare and exotic animals that live in the park
- Follow extensive walking trails to get a close look at various exotic creatures
- This is a direct entry ticket, no need to exchange for tickets at Will Call
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Take your pick of walking trails that lead to overlooks where you can observe lions, tigers and other exotic creatures. Venture into dense forests and grassy savannas along the safari trail in the Africa exhibit. Watch giraffe family mingle among the gazelles while rhinos gather at a watering hole. Observe South African cheetahs lounging on a sunny hill, or check out the majestic and endangered California condor.
Board the Africa tram for a 30-minute tour past herds of elephants, zebras and several endangered species. If you need to rest, head to Nairobi Village for dining and shopping options. With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the Safari Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rental at the front plaza near the entrance
- The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is approximately 40 miles from downtown San Diego
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I love the bonsai garden , we missed to see the gorillas, bec it’s the tree trimming day but its relaxing day even though with alot of walking" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews