Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Perfect for tulip lovers as you visit Keukenhof and a tulip farm in one day
- Wander tulip fields and get social media–worthy photos
- Learn all there is to know about the growing of tulips on a family-run tulip farm
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at a local Brasserie
- A small group of maximum 7 people provides an intimate atmosphere
- Take home a small bag of flower seeds and let your travel memories bloom
Departure & Return
How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes). Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It is a two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms