Gondola Rides at the Venetian
The Venetian Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip recreates the romantic experience of a gondola ride down the Grand Canal of Venice, Italy. Travelers can glide down the replica canals under graceful bridges, passing striking architectural structures as well as the hotel's Grand Canal Shoppes in the duplicated Venetian streetscape.
Gondola rides are offered every day, and visitors can choose between a private 2-person gondola and a shared gondola that seats four. The 14-minute ride covers about half a mile of water, weaving indoors beneath the Venetian's sky-painted ceilings or outdoors along the Strip. Fifteen minutes before the rides begin, singing gondoliers appear in front of the lagoon to further transport travelers to Venice.
Things to Know Before You Go
Photo packages are available for an additional fee.
The last ride leaves the dock 15 minutes before closing time.
Reservations must be made in person unless you book ahead with a super saver that includes admission to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
The gondola rides are accessible for wheelchair users.
How to Get There
The Venetian Hotel is located on Las Vegas Boulevard, near other resorts and hotels such as the Stratosphere, the Bellagio, the Wynn, and Paris Las Vegas. It's easy to reach by private vehicle, hop-on hop-off bus, and more.
When to Get There
The indoor gondola operates Sunday through Thursday from 10am to 11pm and on Friday and Saturday from 10am to midnight. Outdoor gondola rides run daily from 11am to 10pm, weather permitting, and the gondola box office opens at 10am daily.
Want to be a Gondolier?
Each day, a small group of participants at the Venetian get to participate in a special Gondola University training program that teaches them how to be a gondolier, complete with a hat, T-shirt, photo, and official degree.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- LINQ Promenade
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Las Vegas Strip
- Bally's Las Vegas